I saw this recipe in Runners World and decided to change it up a little and put my own take on it. It delicious and chewy and something I will definitely want to make more often instead of buying them premade.
2 cups of granola (I like to use KIND granola)
1/2 cup of craisins
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
3 tablespoons of Honey
1/2 cup of almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Use an 8-inch square baking pan and spray it with cooking spray
3. In a bowl whisk the honey, eggs and cinnamon
4. Add Granola, almonds and craisins into the mixture.
5. Then place mixture into greased pan
6. Drizzle some more honey on top of mixture
7. Cook for 25 minutes and take out to let it cool.
8. After cooling for 10 minutes, cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
You can store it by separating them using wax paper and placing in the refrigerator.